PONDBOND ™ Water glue for baits
For binding groundbaits, powders & particles!
Simply mix with any dry or damp powder base for great holding power in mid air!
(Food grade & Water based)
Unlike eggs, PONDBOND™ is a water-soluble substance (glue) which will allow the natural flavours to leech from the boilie.
What else is it used for?
- Using your own mix of powders and particles PONDBOND ™ is used instead of water to make a longer lasting paste
- Enables pellets to stick better to the Method feeder and withstand the inertia of casting
- Great for spodding, balling-in at distance or presenting particle baits intact into your swim
- SAC™ system (using sticky pellets) coated with powders - creates a cascading attraction like glitter falling off a christmas card!
- Also great for making boilie shaped baits without eggs or boiling!
How to make boilie shaped baits (without eggs or boiling)
Simply mix PONDBOND ™ with any dry or damp powders & particles to a very stiff - almost dry consistency, roll into shape by hand and allow to air dry overnight (at least 8-12 hours) or oven dry on low heat - No need for eggs or boiling!
Unlike eggs, PONDBOND™ is a water-soluble glue which allows the natural flavours to leech from the boilie.
Trade enquiries welcome.
150ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml - bottled and delivered to order
Natural or flavoured with pure SAC™ juice real-food extracts.